John Carlos Bailey
J.C. Bailey. About 1965
- Forty Years a Canadian Preacher (1921 - 1961)
- What must I do to be saved?
- Saved by grace
- Saved by many things
- Should We Proselyte?
- Make your calling and election sure
- Pentecost (Acts 2) The Day the Church Began
- Is the church important?
- I will build My church
- The universal priesthood of believers
- Were former days better?
- Lest we forget
- Think on these things
- The use of money in the work of the church
- Give attention to reading
- Restoration: A Treasure in Earthen Vessels
- Can we preach to the whole world?
- Is This Message for You?
- Restoring New Testament Evangelism
- Faith is the Answer -- A letter to Indian preachers
- To whom was the great commission given?
- The good old days
- Trying times
- How Then Can a Christian Say: I am Not Supported?
- After baptism, what then?
- Infant baptism?
- Let us suppose
- The church is one
- The history of the church
- A challenge to the church
- The war is on
- Is it scriptural to use instrumental music in worship?
- The Holy Spirit
- The Basic Error of the Protestant Reformation
- A Kingdom That Cannot Be Shaken
- Not Forsaking Our Own Assembling
- Why Not Just Be a Member of the Church?
- The Importance of the Written Word
- What About Interpretation?
- Is My Natural Strength Abated?
Articles containing historical information:
- "Others have Labored and Ye are Entered into Their Labors"
- I sat where they sat
- The Gospel Herald's Fiftieth Year
- Evangelism in India, After 25 years, What then?
With thanks to Nina Willett for data entry of articles